Purchasing Interlocal Agreements
How do I utilize the ESD 112 Purchasing Contracts?
Review the legal requirements for your organization to ensure eligibility for using these contracts. Some state laws and agency regulations require the use of an Interlocal Agreement when one public agency is relying on another public agency's competitively procured contracts. ESD 112 will provide an Interlocal Agreement to any eligible purchaser who requests one.
Before proceeding to step 2, check the Signed Interlocal Agreements section at the bottom of this page to learn whether your district has a Purchasing Agreement on file with ESD 112. However, it is recommended that all school districts complete a new Interlocal Agreement.
Effective August 15, 2017, ESD 112 is updating the Interlocal Agreement form. Please follow the instructions below to complete the new electronic signature ILA.
Access link to ESD 112's Interlocal Agreement form (electronic form) for all ESD 112 competitive purchasing contracts.
- Complete all fields requested on the form and follow the prompts on the website to submit the completed form.
- The completed form, upon submittal, will be forwarded to the program contact individual for review.
- When the review is completed, it is forwarded for school districts authorized signature.
- Email confirmations are sent to the submitter following each step of the process.
- Once the school district signs and electronically submits the request to ESD 112, the accounting office will review and forward the ILA form to our superintendent for the final signature.
- The final signed Interlocal Agreement will be electronically generated and sent to your program contact and notice contact (authorized signer).
- School districts and ESD 112 shall keep the signed Interlocal Agreement on file for reference.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Bunny Stevens
- Project Coordinator of DigitalEdge
- 2500 NE 65th Avenue
- Vancouver, WA 98661
- Diane Pfeiffer
Notification will be sent from Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112) at the end of 5 years for renewal of ILA's. For example, ILA's signed by September 1, 2017, have a term end date of August 31, 2022, at which time the renewal notice would be sent to the respective school district.
To get more information for making purchases through these contracts, refer to the contact information for each contract identified on the page entitled Current Purchasing Contracts.