Connect 2 Careers Application
Thank you for your interest in the Connect 2 Careers. If you qualify for the program, a wide range of training and educational services will be available to you. After we receive your completed application with the required documents (see below), a Workforce Specialist will contact you. If you are eligible for the program, an enrollment interview will be set.
To qualify, individuals must be 16 to 24 years of age, a U.S. citizen or legally entitled to work in the U.S., and not currently attending school, plus any one or more of the following:
- A school dropout (individual who does not possess a high school diploma/GED)
- A recipient of a high school diploma/GED who is a low-income individual and is basic skills deficient or an English language learner
- An individual who is subject to the juvenile or adult justice system
- Pregnant or Parenting
- A homeless individual
- An individual in foster care or aged out of the foster care system
- An individual with a disability
To apply for the program, complete the application and return it to Connect 2 Careers. Once we receive your application, we will contact you within 5 business days and set up an opportunity for a one-on-one meeting with a Career Specialist. If you qualify for the program, you will begin creating your future immediately.
Paper Application Instructions
- Do not use whiteout.
- Only use blue or black ink.
- If you make a mistake, cross it out, write in the correct information and initial the change.
- The application needs to be in our office a minimum of 30 days from the date of the signature(s). Please return it as soon as possible.
- Make sure application is signed by you, (and a parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old).
- The application needs to be in our office no more than 30 days from the date of the signature(s).
Required Application Documents
Please include the following photocopied documents with your application. Your application is not complete without them!
- Proof of income (past 6 months)
- Photo ID (State ID or School ID)
- Proof of age (if it isn't on your photo ID)
- Proof of address (if it isn't on your ID)
- Original signed Social Security card
- Proof of citizenship (a State ID and Social Security card will be sufficient, or contact office for other options)
- Proof of selective service registration (for males 18 or older)
If you do not have access to a photocopier, you can bring your documents to our office and we will photocopy them for you. If you have any questions about the application, the application process, or required documents please call the office nearest you.