Three of the states Educational Service Districts,
(ESD 105, ESD 123, and ESD 112) participate in SEEK.
The Special Educator Employment Konsortium (SEEK) is a public consortium sponsored by Educational Service District 112. SEEK finds professionals for its member school districts and/or employs professionals who deliver needed services to students with disabilities in member districts.
SEEK was organized to address critical shortages of qualified special education and related service personnel in our school districts.
These professionals may include:
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Physical Therapists & Assistants
- Occupational Therapists & Assistants
- School Psychologists
- School Nurses
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Special Education Teachers, including:
- Teachers of Students with Vision Impairments (TVI)
- Orientation and Mobility Specialists (O&M)
- Early Childhood Educators
- Special Education Administrators