We offer the following assistance in school improvement
In collaboration with the Office of Student and School Success, the ESD will implement Student and School Success Regional Improvement Networks (RINs) focused on ensuring aligned support around Transformational Teaching for Learning and Courageous Leadership in identified Priority and Focus schools and their districts.
Title I/LAP Program Assistance
The Title 1/LAP Network meets quarterly to bring together Title 1 and LAP directors from our districts with our liaison from OSPI.
This group meets to:
- share ideas that help all of the districts meet the needs of eligible students and their families,
- solve problems so that each district consistently meets the federal and state requirements of the programs,
- learn about the most current information relating to our programs and how to apply that information as we write applications and reports and design programs that effectively and efficiently use the federal and state funds.
2017-18 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, September 7th 2017
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
- Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
- Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
- Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
- Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
- June 6th, 2018 (If Needed)
Our quarterly meetings are held in the ESD 112 Conference Center.
For any questions, please contact:
Effie Triol - 360-952-3413
Alissa Jolly (Secretary) - 360-952-3424
Professional Development Instruction
Workshops are offered through our Professional Learning Catalog or requested by districts or schools for K-12 teachers on best instructional practice in a variety of subject areas.
Training for classified instructional assistance in reading, writing and math, on Washington State Paraeducator Competencies, and ETS test preparation. For more information, visit our Para-Educator Training page.
21st Century Community Learning Centers
Provides after-school opportunities in rural communities to enhance educational achievement and build strong community connections with school districts.
Would you like to know more about 21st Century Community Learning Centers?
Kathy Whitlock | 360.952.3417