About Quest Academy
Our staff is a very dynamic group of highly skilled professionals in the areas of education, communication, and behavioral health. Certificated special education teachers along with specially trained support staff work closely with students’ schools and families to maximize academic achievement. We spend hours as a Professional Learning Community reviewing student progress and building plans for their continued success.
We believe a program must focus on the whole child and provide:
- Specialized services that develop students emotionally, academically and socially
- Therapeutic services sufficient to teach lagging skills
- Multiple options for family involvement
- Community social services support
We are thrilled to be able to provide this level of support for students in Cowlitz County. The setting and program model at the Quest Academy will help ensure greater success for these students.
- Glenn Gelbrich, Kelso Superintendent