We're here to help!
The Parent U program at ESD 112 is in the process of planning an exciting line up of on-demand videos for 2016-2017. These videos will...
- Guide parents through their child's developmental years;
- Answer parents' questions about their children's school experiences; and
- Support parents as they seek ways to keep their children safe, healthy and in school.
What we currently offer:
Internet Safety Video Series.
This series consists of five professionally-produced videos for parents to provide an overview of the Internet and the ways in which our children are using it. Parents will learn about social media, cyber-bullying, sexting and more,and will gain insights and ideas on how to talk to their children about staying safe on line.
Coming Fall of 2016:
Parenting Video Series
This series will include important parenting topics such as:
- Behavior management, developing healthy study habits, reading with your child, and managing your child's devices.
Coming Spring of 2017:
Critical Conversations Video Series
This series will be an important resource for parents dealing with a variety of critical issues, such as:
- Suicide, youth anxiety, depression, body image, drug and alcohol abuse, and marijuana today and the laws.