SERVICE LEVEL ONE:
Planning and Management
The adoption of a Google Apps for Education (GAFE) domain for your district is no small decision. Our staff can assist district leaders in helping to understand the benefits of adopting a GAFE domain, the transition to it, and its administration.
The Google Admin Console
Technical Assistance and Training:
The Google Apps Admin Console is a powerful tool with many options for customizing your users’ experience. We offer customized assistance for district personnel who have the responsibility of running a Google Apps for Education domain for their district or organization. This training can cover a wide range of topics related to Google Apps configuration, with a focus on best practices for education users and technical administration personnel.
- How to customize the admin control panel
- Best practices for how to create and organize users
- Configuration of app settings to suit the needs of your domain
- Mastering the basics of monitoring a domain for suspicious activity
This workshop touches very briefly on deployment and migration information; it is not meant to be an in-depth overview of deployment of a Google Apps domain or migration to Google services.
This training is appropriate for current system administrators who want a walk-through of Google’s system, or technically proficient Google Apps users who want to start managing a Google Apps for Education domain.
- Users need their own Google Apps for Education domain and super administrator access to participate in this training.
- Users must be comfortable using Google Apps, and familiar with the basics of the user experience.
$150 per hour consulting fee
Katherine Livick at (360) 952-3395