Looking for Child Care?
Child Care Aware of Washington offers FREE referrals to families seeking child care in their area.
Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions families make. But many must make this critical choice without enough information and without the assurance that their children will receive high-quality care. Child Care Aware of Washington is here to help you. Call us to find child care that best meets your family's needs.
Call 1.800.446.1114 Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 p.m. for your detailed report. Parents may also access their own search online, 24 hours a day, by visiting Child Care Aware of Washington
Get Involved in Advancing Quality Child Care in Washington and Nationwide
Interested in supporting the work through a donation?
Visit Child Care of Washington to make a donation
Visit Child Care Aware to learn about public policy activities and events
"I want to make a difference in children’s lives."
If you agree with this this statement, then please visit the links below to find out how you can support
policies that protect and prepare our children for a safe and successful future.
CHILD CARE POLICY FORUM
Do you want to be immediately informed on child care policy issues that matter to you? Do you want to make your voice heard? Now you can through the Child Care Policy Forum! Learn how you will be able to:
- Join state and national efforts to improve the availability and quality of child care
- Find out where your elected officials stand on child care issues
- Stay up to date on child care public policy changes, provide feedback to policy makers, and learn about the latest trends and reports
- Contact child care leaders in WA State, such as the Department of Early Learning
- Use tips and tools provided to make expressing your opinion on important child care issues easy and valuable
- Contact media sources to share your opinions on the state of child care
Mom's Rising - Where people across our nation can talk politics, policy, and parenting.
Child Care Aware Parent Action Network- Becoming informed about the need for better child care policies, and letting your voice be heard.
The Children's Alliance—Early Learning Action Alliance - A coalition of organizations in Washington State that believe all children should have the opportunities and support they need in the first five years to be prepared for school and a bright future.
Your feedback is important. Let us know how we are doing.
Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech impairments may contact us through Washington Relay Services 1.800.833.6388 TTY at 1.800.833.6388
Early Care and Education-ESD 112
2500 NE 65th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98661
CCA of Southwest Washington Staff Contact Information