Connect 2 Careers
Courses & Events
Connect 2 Careers Training Flier
Connect 2 Childcare Academy Spring 2017
Negative TB test results and ability to pass a Department of Early Learning Background Check / fingerprinting prior to training and placement in a work experience.
Occupational Skills Training includes:
• 30 hours of STARS online training for Childcare Workers
• First Aid and CPR for infants and toddlers
• Food Workers card testing online
• HIV Blood Borne Pathogens for Childcare Workers Online
• Professional Development Employment Readiness & Financial Literacy Classes
• 10 week paid work experience in a childcare setting.
Must pass a Department of Early Learning Background Check / fingerprinting prior to placement in a work experience. All required training and testing fees are paid by ESD 112 Connect 2 Careers.
Contact Colleen Vekich at 360-952-3452 for more information on the Childcare Academy.