Connect 2 Careers Application
Thank you for your interest in the Connect 2 Careers. If you qualify for the program, a wide range of training and educational services will be available to you. After we receive your completed application with the required documents (see below), a Workforce Specialist will contact you. If you are eligible for the program, an enrollment interview will be set.
To qualify, youth must be 16 to 24 years of age, low income or disabled, and must meet one of the following criteria:
- Basic Skills Deficient
- Pregnant or Parenting
- Foster Youth
- Drug or Alcohol Affected
- Juvenile Justice Involved
- Limited English
- School Drop-out or Truant
To apply for the program, complete the application and return it to Connect 2 Careers. Once we receive your application, we will contact you within 5 business days and set up an opportunity for a one-on-one meeting with a Workforce Development Specialist. If you qualify for the program, you will begin creating your future immediately.
Paper Application Instructions
- Do not use whiteout.
- Only use blue or black ink.
- If you make a mistake, cross it out, write in the correct information and initial the change.
- The application needs to be in our office a minimum of 30 days from the date of the signature(s). Please return it as soon as possible.
- Make sure application is signed by you, (and a parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old).
- The application needs to be in our office no more than 30 days from the date of the signature(s).
Required Application Documents
Please include the following photocopied documents with your application. Your application is not complete without them! If you do not have access to a photocopier, you can bring your documents to our office and we will photocopy them for you. If you have any questions about the application or the application process, please call the office nearest you.
- Proof of income (past 6 months)
- Photo ID (State ID or School ID)
- Proof of age (if it isn't on your photo ID)
- Proof of address (if it isn't on your ID)
- Proof of citizenship
- Original signed Social Security card
- Proof of selective service registration (for males 18 or older)